Seth Sushil Kumar Bihani S.D. Shiksha Mahavidyalya has been established in 2005 and accredited by NAAC with 'B' grade in 2013 since then institution is exploring ways to bring out the best from within each student. The strength was of 100 students. At that time the incessant efforts of the college authorities, staff and the students themselves result into the averment of Miss Khushboo Bhatia for steering top position throughout the whole district Sri Ganganagar. Then followed the next session 2006-07 Ms Neelam Somani awarded Gold Medal by the Maharaja Ganga Singh University, Bikaner (Rajasthan) with 82% marks in B.Ed. In 2007-08 Mr Dwarka Prasad secured Top position in the college. In the session 2008-09 two student secured 86% marks Ms Prerna and Ms Sapna bagged the top position in the Distt. Again in the year 2009-10 Ms Madhavi secured top position in the Distt. Ms priyanka secured 87% marks in 2010-11 and awarded Gold Medal by the university . In the session 2011-12 Ms Poonam Beniwal secured IInd position in the university with 87% marks. Ms Manisha got Ist position in the college in year 2012-13. In the session 2013-14 three students from our institute bagged the Ist , IInd & IIIrd position in the university are Ms Puneet Kaur, Ms Preety & Ms Shweta vig.
The philanthropist objective of the trust is serve a society by imparting quality education through in techniques of scientific and technological era. Our Mission is to strive to provide:-
- Intellectually will develop.
- Socially concerned.
- Serving the humanity.
- To prepare the teachers capable to responding to the global social demands and meeting the challenges in education.
- To rejuvenate the teaching –learning process with ICT and values imbedded education.
- To address to the ever emerging issues an problems of school and teacher education and discover the remedial measures.
- To ensure the contribution of all stakeholders in the all pervasive sustainable development of society.
- To strive towards the educational, cultural, economic, environmental and social advancement of the region and the nation at large by providing excellent liberal education and quality programmes.
- Imbibe right, values, ideals and ideologies. Achieve academic excellence through hard work critical thinking and effective decision making.
- Facilitate learning among their pupils through appropriate skill and methodologies.
- Exercise responsible leadership in the total formation of their pupils renders selfness to the community.
- To build responsive, responsible, sensitive, creative and thoughtful citizens with a comprehensive understanding of regional, national and international perspectives.